Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Counting Sheep

I could not fall asleep last night. Not for anything. There was some earlier conversation about not being able to stay asleep and maybe this jinxed me. Or maybe there were other issues.

Like some of these:
  • 3 cups of really good coffee late yesterday afternoon.
  • And yet another cup of Chocolate Creme Brule' after dinner. (A surprise from Annie. She brought it home from her new job at the coffee shop - YUMMO!)
  • BIG announcement earlier in the day.
  • The thought of all of our money. Spent. On a lot of Mexican Vanilla.
  • An evening laughing (and whining-that would be mostly me) with friends.
All of this left me wide awake. Until 2 a.m. And it's only Tuesday. And I'm tired. Oh! so tired.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I have the perfect solution...=)

Rhonda said...

Hmmm...must have been something we talked about last night. I was sleepless too - only for the 2nd 1/2 of the night.