Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Good News. Bad News.

I am routine oriented. The same thing. Over and Over. Day in. Day out.
  1. Wake up.
  2. Shower.
  3. Put contact lenses in.
  4. Wash hands.
  5. Moisturize.
  6. Wash hands.
  7. Up Lifting foam.
  8. Wash hands.
  9. Apply make up.
  10. Wash hands.
  11. Blow Dry.
  12. Straighten.
  13. Transforming Paste & Spray.
  14. Wash hands.
I NEVER stray from this. The only exception is if I'm wearing glasses. Then I skip #3.

This morning, while I was putting my contacts in, I thought I saw Up-Lifting foam in my hair. That would be step #7 and I was only on step #3.

I NEVER put hair products in before my contacts. I want my hands to be extremely clean when I do this so I do this first thing. Always. Equally strange is that I did not remember putting anything in my hair.

This got me to thinking. Is it possible that I have done my morning routine so long that I do things and don't even remember?

The good news is that upon closer inspection, using my magnifying mirror (bad eyes) I did not have Up Lifting foam in my hair. Whew. I'm not loosing my mind (well - that is debatable).

The bad news is gray hair. Lots and lots of gray hair. Enough to look like Up Lifting foam. Right after I spray it and before I comb it through.

1 comment:

Joanna B. said...

i didn't think anyone (except a doctor) washed their hands as much as i do...glad to know i have some competition