I have a sore throat. I can hardly swallow. I just feel all out of sorts. And I feel as if my attitude is taking a nosedive.
It seems we have much on our plate over here. Much needs to be done. Much is asked. Much is expected. Much needs to be given. I'm not sure where that much much is supposed to come from.
I wish it was easier. Like if there was a store that sold much or a class that taught me about much. Or if there was a greenhouse that sold much and I could just plant some in my backyard. But there is not and the clock, well the clock it is-a-tickin' and I have much to figure out and I need to do it without loosing my ever-lovin' mind...
...'cause now would not really be a good time for me to loose that.
No comments:
Post a Comment