My friend, Jamie, introduced me to Bare Escentual makeup (which I love) before Christmas. I feel like I've been way to stingy with it and was actually scaring myself when I would walk by a mirror. I looked awful. So yesterday I used twice as much makeup as I usually do. Surprisingly, I received two comments.
Jamie: Your makeup looks good. It looks just like when the lady at the store did it. Did you do something different?
and later on the afternoon...
Annie: Have you switched back to your liquid makeup because it looks like you have way too much on-just like when you used to use that liquid foundation. It is not blended in and it really doesn't look so good.
After supper last night Abe wanted to go to Dillon's and buy Mario Cards. At least, that is what I thought he said. I told him we would go today. He showered and got all ready for bed and he came downstairs and asked if we could please run really quick to Wal Mart so he could buy Mario Kart! I guess I misunderstood him the first time. Because I felt like actually being a fun mom I said sure! It was after 8:00 (his bedtime is 8:00) and I made him promise when we came home he would go right to bed. He agreed. So he ran up and grabbed all of his twenty dollar bills and I took the little guy so he could spend his money on a new game for his wii.
Sometimes it is nice to throw all caution to the wind and forget bedtimes and saving money. He did inform me, however, that he has a bunch of "ones" left so he is not totally broke!
2 comments:
For what it's worth, I thought you looked great on Sunday! You are, however, voicing my biggest fears--
1. That I am spending WAY too much money on something that isn't making any difference at all, and
2. I might be walking all over town looking like a freak, and no one is bothering to tell me about it!!
I stand by my compliment. You looked great. I'm guessing that it was starting to go downhill later in the day because you were getting sick.
Post a Comment