Rain Rain go away
come again some other day
because the house I live in is really old
and when I go home it will feel quiet cold
and that basement that sprung a leak last May?
I don't want to go home and have it flooded today
You make me anxious and not very happy
In fact, my mood is down right crabby
My deck is all wet. My porch is, too
All I want is for the sky to be blue
2 comments:
Not a bad little poem from my sis.
As your brother, I say you are not amiss.
I agree, it all goes to fast.
It seems as our future is shorter that our past,
Looking back at photographs, I sometimes think the sublime...
I guess that is why God has us get older, a little bit at a time.
wooo - the talent of this family is high!! =)
Post a Comment