I'm sure my kids have said something funny. Or annoying. But mostly what sticks (no pun intended) out about this past week is peanut butter.
Because I eat peanut butter Panda Puffs for breakfast. Everyday. And I have a rice cake with peanut butter for lunch. Everyday. And sometimes for supper. And when Randy asks me how that can possible fill me up I want to hit him because he can eat whatever he wants to. Do I even worry about being "full"? No. I do not. My main concern is to just sustain this life I have been given and I have chosen to do that with peanut butter-thankyouverymuch.
For the second time in 1 week I am going to a BBQ. And I will request my hamburger without a bun. Oh! And please make sure the meat doesn't even touch a bun. Or come in contact with the spatula if it the spatula has touched a bun. Oh! And please don't put my burger on a plate with the other burgers in buns. MY BURGER CANNOT TOUCH A BUN. What am I trying to say? I CANNOT EVEN LOOK AT A BUN! And please, people, don't eat your burger with a bun, and then stick your hands inside the chip bag because then those chips will be cross contaminated. This is not the Atkins diet, people. It is not an allergy. It is an intolerance. No. I am not over exaggerating.
See why I prefer rice cakes and peanut butter?
1 comment:
I'm so sorry this is such a bummer for you.
Post a Comment