Friday, December 7, 2007

We're going to the Lodge (I hope!)

I feel as if our Advent reading for tonight wasn't just preparing us for baby Jesus but it was also preparing us for a weekend of ice and snow and much disappointment.

These were our questions tonight.

Q: What are you most looking forward to this Christmas Season?

Abe: Gifts. And The Great Wolf Lodge!

Q: What if circumstances out of your control change those plans? ie: weather, finances or sickness?

Abe: Oh, the weather doesn't matter. The Great Wolf Lodge is all indoors.

Ahhh....the innocence of youth!

We aren't crazy enough to travel 3 1/2 hours home on a sheet of ice. That is the forecast as of now.

There may be tears at our house. Lots and lots of tears. And I'm sure Abe will be crying, too.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

The answer to your weather problem is easy - just stay until Monday!

Abby Jones said...

Have a fun trip!