Wednesday, December 19, 2007

FYI

Just a little FYI....

Yes! Little Miss Know It All has been bungee jumping! I know you are all on the edge of your seat waiting to hear that tidbit of info. You may or may not be surprised by a 7 year old bungee jumper. I, for one, was fully expecting it.

This afternoon I'm getting all of my gray hair taken care of. Glorious day.

And tonight, well tonight I am taking Abe on his first trip to the rollerskating rink. We are going to Couple Skate and do the Limbo. I was the Limbo WINNER when I was a kid. They used to say it was because I was short and didn't have too far to go. That is baloney. I was just talented and really good at it. I wonder if my jeans would hold up for me to try it tonight. Maybe I should wear sweats - just in case.

I grew up skating and this is more exciting than Christmas morning to me. I'm just hoping that on Christmas day neither one of us are in a full body cast. I may forgo the limbo after all. Maybe the jeans wouldn't be the biggest issue.

Just think - I have experienced Toy Boy AND rollerskating in the same week.

Just like the olden days! (minus the gray hair and old hips)

No comments: