Tuesday, December 18, 2007

there's one in every bunch

conversation with my most favorite second grader after school yesterday....

Me: How was your lunch at school?

Him: It was Pizza. It reminded me of when I was sick and threw up.

Me: I wonder why because you didn't have pizza when you were sick.

Him: I know. But Haley "little miss know-it-all" threw up after eating her Pizza (this was said with ATTITUDE and his little fingers making quotation marks as he said it!)

Me: Little Miss Know-it-all?

Him: Yes. She has done EVERYTHING. Been EVERYWHERE. And she KNOWS EVERYTHING. She always says, "I know. I know. I know" and it is so annoying!(his favorite word)

conversation with my most favorite second grader this morning before school....

Him again: I am going to ask Haley today if she has ever went bungee jumping. I think you have to be like 16 or something to do that. I know she hasn't done that before!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

He could not be more adorable.