Friday, December 14, 2007

10. mid- december


We have been busy at Santa's workshop. Here are some of the things you would have found us doing this week.


  • Quick trip to Wichita. Finally got that security tag taken of Randy's birthday shirt. As a bonus, I had my one Big Mac for the year.

  • Watched Santa and Toy Boy! I'm not sure why on earth this is on at 10:30 at night.

  • Purchased all my inventory for some baking. Except sugar. They were out at Wal-Mart. And Bakers White Chocolate. Out of that, too.

  • Mixed up Peppernuts. OK. Randy really did this for me. I will give credit where credit is due. He has taken over the tradition of Chief Peppernut Baker the last few years.

  • Abe read to me. We love to snuggle up in the recliner with our books and blankie and read by the Christmas Tree.

  • Took a nap. I take 'em when I can get 'em. I wish it was daily.

  • Made Rice Krispie Treats. My personal all time favorite snack.

  • Hearthroom - twice. I can see my most favorite Barista there.

  • Re-arranged our basement. Trying to make it cozy for our Christmas Break.

  • My company Christmas Dinner is tonight. However, we are expecting a blizzard today. I wonder what the backup plan is...is that my responsibility?

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

We wondered the same thing about santa and toy boy! Because all kids are watching tv at that time???