We decorated our house for Christmas this weekend. Mostly, Annie decorated and I bought things and spent money. I also wrapped some gifts. She did a fabulous job. I love our house at Christmas time.
Abe is struggling with putting his Converse tennies on. This is his fourth pair and you would think after 3 years he would have a system. Apparently not. It made us both a tad grumpy with each other this morning and I really hate that.
I am pretty sure we will be spending Thanksgiving dinner at the nursing home. This is not Randy's or my first choice but it is what it is.
I am waiting for test results from the doctor this week. I would like to say that I am not over anxious about it but that would be lying. Whatever I found out - it is what it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment