I thought it would be a fun surprise to take the kids to Stomp next week. Then I saw how much the tickets cost. Ouch! The radio station that I listen to happens to be giving away tickets in the mornings. Randy suggested that I try and win them and then we could go. Ummmm....great idea! I can be the 10th random caller and know who on earth the celebrity secret Santa is and just win our family a little evening out.
And so that I did! I was the correct caller and I knew the secret Santa. I was jubilant on the phone! And then? Well then the DJ told me the tickets I won weren't for Stomp. They were 4 tickets to Highschool Musical 3 and a $25 gift card. I won the celebrity secret Santa contest that is between 6:00 and 7:00 a.m. The Stomp tickets celebrity Santa give-a-way is between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m.
Bah Humbug!
2 comments:
Too funny :). What is Stomp?
That is too funny. I'm impressed you won anything at all!
Post a Comment