I about put myself over the edge (easy to do!) by trying to make a free photobook (Thanks Oprah!) I decided to use Abby's wedding pictures. Better late than never! I think I spent 10 hours on the stupid thing. I realized I had NO pictures from the reception at the Opera House. Abby reminded me that I used her camera that day and during the reception her battery died. Then it was crazy busy and they moved to Chicago leaving me no pictures of the party! You will be happy to know that I finished the book at midnight last night and I am anxiously awaiting it in the mail. I feel like a kindergartner! I am so proud of my creativity. I may have given birth to the most creative person I know - but I have none of it so this is big for me to have done something all by myself!
We found out that Abe had a crush on a little girl. Which has freaked his mother out! There is something about being the only son, 10 years younger than his next sister, that makes a mommy obnoxiously overprotecting of her baby boy. I can't even stand the thought now or ever! OK. I am exaggerating. For real - any girl he ever likes is going to have to pass a tough test to measure up. That would be me, Abby and Annie and possibly Stella! Anywho - Abe fessed up that the girls do indeed like the boys in third grade. How does he know when a girl likes him? Straight from the horses mouth: It's elementary school, Mom! Word gets out! Nobody keeps a secret!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our neighborhood. Our neighbors - HAVE THEIR ENTIRE HOUSE DECKED OUT. Lights and trees in every window. I like to decorate early but holy cow! A little early - even for a Christmas tree lover like me! My scarecrow is still out on my porch with my orange pot of dead mums.
No comments:
Post a Comment