This morning, Abe asked if we could put one in his room. He would like to put his CD player on a remote so when he is in bed he can just shut it off. And he would like to put his keyboard on a remote just in case he is laying in bed and sees the red light on and remembers he forgot to shut it off. I told him those were both great ideas but there was only one remote control and we wouldn't be bringing it upstairs from downstairs so no - he could not have an adaptor. He told me that I misunderstood what he wanted. He didn't want to use ONE of the adaptors. He wanted the ENTIRE package of three adaptors to plug all his stuff in and lay in bed and have his very own remote. Ummmm, NO. Those are mine! Did I mention that I'm putting my Christmas Tree on the remote?
Turns out Abe does not want MY adaptors. He told me to put it on his Christmas list for a stocking stuffer. He wanted to know if I thought they would fit????
Does Santa shop at the Do-It-Best store?
No comments:
Post a Comment