- Today was Annie's due date.
- I have been gluten free for an entire year.
- I have a new dishwasher. My dishes are so clean you could eat off of them!
- I have a cut and color today. I have seriously been thinking about just letting my hair go gray. grey. silver?
- I will only work 4 days this week. It's like the Groundhog Day movie. Every week I will have to remind myself - Fridays off.
- This week will be my first "short" paycheck.
- Abe has piano today. He has jumped way ahead in his book.
- Abe cannot focus.
- After special music, Abe hooted and whistled like he was at a Styx concert. How did he not know we were at church?
- Abe is having trouble focusing.
- Randy is working two full time jobs.
- I want a loft apartment just like the one Randy is painting.
- I am getting 21 new replacement windows and a new glass sliding door sometime this month.
- All of our taxes are done and filed.
- 90 days until Abby's graduation!!!
"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives." Clarence~It's A Wonderful Life
Monday, February 9, 2009
writers block
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Basically, you sound good!
Your writer's block inspired me - now I can go post the same way.
Didn't I tell you? I'm dropping out!
Don't tell Stella - she is counting down the days until we see her!
Post a Comment