Thursday, February 26, 2009

today....

Today I am eating my Grapefruit WITHOUT sugar. Thanks to Rhonda & Jamie (I think).

Today I sent Abe to school in clothes that were not too small. Thanks to a shopping trip yesterday.

Today I learned that when you store potatoes in the fridge it breaks the starch into sugar and makes them too sweet. So that is why I haven't liked my taters lately.

Today Abe has Tae Kwon Do. Again.

Today is going to be close to 70 outside.

Later today I will go to Newton for my accounting class. I'm not so sure about trend percents or common size percents.....I may need a career change after all.

Today Abe already asked me if his glasses will be here today! I have never seen a little guy so excited over new glasses!

Today I made the decision to stop contributing to my 401k until I feel better about the economy. I know what they say about now being the best time to buy stock low but I'm not really on board with that. I'm following my own instincts this time.

Today Randy is making reservations to take me out to dinner on Saturday. Out of town. Just the two of us! Yippee Skippee!

Today somebody asked Randy for a bid to paint their house. When does he just throw in the towel and do that full-time?

Today is my Friday!

Today, I should really figure out where to put a comma. I guess grammar will not be my new career.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

How was the grapefruit in all of it's original goodness?

Stephanie said...

Gross