HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!
19 things I love about you!
1. You love with all of your heart. (your love is so unconditional)
2. Your beautiful smile. (even without the dental work it would light my world )
3. You are feisty. (for many years this would not have been on my list)
4. All your dimples! (the first thing I noticed about you when you were born)
5. You make me feel like a good mom. (even when I feel like I've failed completely. Thank you for showing me grace)
6. You and your sister are best friends. (I hope you have each other always)
7. You treat your little brother like he is the most important person in the whole wide world. (He adores adores adores you!)
8. You are daddy's girl. (He adores adores adores you!)
9. You tell me how you really feel. (your honesty is refreshing....usually)
10. You aren't afraid to go against the grain. (I really admire this about you)
11. You challenge everything. (this has made your faith your own)
12. Your amazing artistic talent. (Need I say more? I love filling our home with your art)
13. You are fiercely loyal. (Do your friends know how lucky they are?)
14. You can text really fast. (And a lot & really really fast)
15. Your wild and crazy hair. (I shouldn't be jealous... )
16. Your beautiful baby blue eyes. (So much compassion in those eyes)
17. You are responsible AND dependable. (I am very proud of you)
18. You are non-judgemental. (You always choose to see what's on the inside and not the outside)
19. Your teen-age years were pretty much smooth-sailing. (I shouldn't speak so soon- you still have 12 months left!)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Annie! I hope your day is awesome!!
Happy Birthday Annie! I hope your day is awesome!!
Awww.. mommy thank you! I hope you know that everything you love about me is a part of you and dad!
I love you so so much!
1st off-- so cute! 2nd- we've decided that Jesus does her hair in the morning, so that's why it's so crazy. Also.. i'll second that feisty manner.
Happy birthday to my roomie!
-Kaitlin
Post a Comment