Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mad Gab

An attempt to make reservations for Valentines Day.

Japanese Steakhouse #1
Me: Do you offer anything gluten free?
Her: We full on Saturday. You like Sunday?
Me: Maybe. Do you have anything that can be made gluten free?
Her: What time you like on Sunday? We full on Saturday.

Japanese Steakhouse #2
Me: Can you make anything gluten free?
Her: What time you like?
Me: Gluten. Free. Is there anything on your menu that can be made gluten. free.
Her: How many your party?

Mongolian BBQ
Me: Do you have anything gluten free?
Her: You would like a table for three?
Me: No. I was wondering if if you have anything gluten. free.
Her: This is my first day here. I don't know if we make that or not.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh.my. Thinkin' about staying in?

Nancy said...

We have decided to stay in...we went to Montana Mike's and Applebee's last Friday because I really wanted a steak...and both were so packed that you could not even stand...and that was not even Valentine's Day. Good luck to you...whatever you all do!! I hope it is fun!

kranberry216 said...

It's not japanese, but PF Chang's has a gluten free selection. What day you want table? :)