Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I don't even play one on TV.....

I have self diagnosed myself once again. I think I may have Seasonal Affective Disorder. To make myself feel better I am making a list of things I am looking forward to. Before I know it - it will be Spring and I will be all better.

We are getting ready to make the final installment of Annie's college tuition! Just a few short years ago I would have never dreamed we could have done this without the heavy burden of a lot of debt. God has opened doors to make this possible (extra work for Randy - not a jackpot) and we are so thankful for this and so blessed to invest in our children's future. A much higher return than our sinking 401k's.

My windows are coming! My windows are coming! In just a couple of weeks my house will have clean windows that open and close and keep the cold winter out! Of all the home improvement projects we have done I would have never dared to hope we could have replacement windows. Randy pushed me on this and I am so thankful that he did!

March 3 - Our 25th anniversary. No Hawaii trip this year but I still have high hopes for our 30. We won't have any kids in college in 2014!

In a month our freezer will be full of the beef I love so much. We have gotten so spoiled by this I don't ever want to buy my meat from the grocery store again. I love being able to walk into our pantry and grab out steaks for the grill.

We are going to Chicago in May for a college graduation! I can hardly wait.

No comments: