Abe asked me where the worst ever place was that I had hidden gifts? This made me wonder if he was actually a "snooper." I doubted he was because he is so freaky about accidentally seeing anything that may be his while I'm wrapping.
I, on the other hand, am a recovered snoop. For years and years I would hunt down my gifts. This has gotten me into all sorts of trouble over the years.
There was a wrapped box for me under the tree and I just couldn't figure out what it was. When Randy headed out I headed to the tree. I so carefully opened it as to not mess up the tape. After years of my issues he would check the gifts to make sure they had not been altered. So slowly I removed the paper from the square box, so I could wrap it back exactly as it was, when I heard a knock on the big picture window. Randy was standing on the porch watching me! Oops!
2 comments:
Shame on you! :o) The rule at our house is if you are caught peeking/find out what you are getting ahead of time, the gift goes back to the store! :o) My step-mom also spent several Xmases numbering gifts instead of putting names on them so we couldn't "guess" what was in the boxes.
No way! That's terrible, Steph! So, how did you recover?
Post a Comment