Monday, December 1, 2008

my own words

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.The much smaller stockings were hung on the stairway with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.
The children were nestled all freezing cold in their beds, While visions of gluten danced in their heads. And momma in her wrist brace, and papa in his c-pap, had just settled down for a long winter's nap (only until 4 a.m. when momma woke papa because her hand hurt so bad - and she never could fall back asleep)

I think I am going to be re-writing Christmas stories. I seem to be loosing my sanity and am trying my best to keep my chin up.

Hopefully, I can come up with a new one tomorrow. If not, the next day. Stay tuned....

3 comments:

Abby Jones said...

what happened to your hand?

Two College Roomates said...

Oh mom... what are we going to do with you?! :(

Rhonda said...

I'm pretty sure I know what you need...and it involves lots of shopping and good food.