- First, I wanted the Elderberry Juice concentrate - good for what ails you. Eczema, allergies, colds, flu, constipation. Diarrhea, however, did not make that list so I saved myself $15
- I wanted the ring cleaner. It is made in the good ole U.S.A. AND it is all organic so if Abe would accidentally eat or drink it he would be perfectly fine. The lady cleaning my ring said so. Did she honestly think Abe looked like a kid who would sneak into my chemicals to take a whiff? He may if it smells and tastes like oranges and lemons. Well, my wedding ring has never looked so good! So nice and shiny. AND she said my ring was beautiful. So sweet of her! $20 for the combo. For an extra $6 we could get eye glass cleaner for Randy's glasses. This is the kind of stuff I pull out of the back of my bathroom cabinet in ten years and it is all crusty and dried up. So I saved myself one more thing to throw out in my ten year bathroom cabinet clean out.
- I also wanted the huge shower sprayer head. We already have something similar but I think that one was bigger and was way nicer than ours. $90 bucks?? That is exactly the same amount I owe my brother for my computer upgrade. I'm sure he would appreciate payment so I walked away. (BTW - I'm out of check blanks)
- I wanted new mop covers for my mop. Specifically, the one with the scrubbers. $10 for one or I could get three for $20. We'll keep using the non-scrubber version we already own. The scrubbers at our house are called MUSCLES!
- Temper- Pedic mattress. This would be so awesome and my back might stop hurting. I had to pass because our set is only three years old AND this would have set us back $3199.
- I wanted to get Abe one of those space-age-looking cars. That ended when Randy told me they were $400. I thought Grandma should get one for her house and her new big concrete driveway. The kids would fight over that - wouldn't they?
- I was sold on the pellet stove for our basement. Especially because it was cold last night and that fire was so warm and cozy. $2499. How can you put a price on warm and cozy? Apparently, you can because we didn't buy one. So if you are cold when you come to my house in the winter (and you know who you are!) keep your coat and mittens on!
- Coasters for the cup holders in your vehicle! COOL! I actually bought these! $2.99 each.
- Spray that would keep my ceiling fan dust free for 6 months. 6 MONTHS!!!! I'm not sure how much this was because we didn't actually stop to see. I wanted to but Randy promised me he would clean our fans every 6 months for free.
"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives." Clarence~It's A Wonderful Life
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
If you are a salesman I am your dream.
We went to the state fair last night. There is so much cool stuff for sell there at special State Fair prices, too! Here is my short wish list had my budget (and husband) allowed:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it!! I think we are going to finally make the fair on Friday, so if you decide you still really need any of those things, let me know...
I would have bought the scrubbers, except that I already have a pretty fancy mop. Anything that makes mopping better. If you're heading to KC anytime, I'll point you to my favorite janitorial supply. :) I know, I'm weird. The pellet stove sounds good to me. I hate cold. That's why I live in Minnesota.
Shauna
Post a Comment