Friday, September 5, 2008

every good boy does fine

I love my little black belt but after 4 hours of taekwondo a week I think we need to balance all that kicking with something - well - something more soothing and calming. Something like piano. I am an equal opportunity parent and because his sisters both have the ability to play I think he should too. You never know how that monetary investment will turn out - but that is another story. SISTERS????

We have pulled out all those vintage Orange Alfred lesson books. Thanks to Abby for being so sentimental about that huge pile of books I had in the trash pile a few short years ago.

Today Abe gets to use them for his very first piano lesson!

1 comment:

Smuddpie said...

Too funny! Asa had his first lesson yesterday. :) No Alfred's for us though, his teacher has some new series I can't remember the name of, but at least it's the same one Alicia used.