"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives." Clarence~It's A Wonderful Life
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
because he said so
Every weekday morning we have the same routine. Randy gets up at 5:15 and he wakes Abe up and they eat breakfast. After breakfast, Abe comes and gets back in bed with me until my alarm goes off at 7:00. For as long as I can remember when he hops into bed he gives me a kiss and says, "That one is from daddy" and then he gives me another kiss and says, "That one is from me!" Yesterday morning when he hopped up into bed he kissed my forehead and said, "That one is from daddy and I had toast so I didn't want to get any gluten crumbs on your lips."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1st of all - I still can't believe he gets up at 5:15 to eat breakfast with his daddy. Wow.
2nd -- He is so sweet to save you from a day of gluten issues!
Post a Comment