Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SOS

Seriously, what was I thinking when I enrolled in this accounting class. I had a momentary lapse of judgement and now I am in way over my head. I will be the first to admit that may not be as smart as I have previously thought.

Be aware that I have actually been doing this in real life for over 13 years, thankyouverymuch, and I have gotten along just fine without knowing the objectivity principle or the going-concern principle or the revenue recognition principle. I've never even heard of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act aka SOX nor has it ever came up.

I have one thing and one thing only to say. YIKES!

And one more thing (because when I have I EVER been known to say one thing) Art History is looking pretty good about now.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

You can do it! Art history would bored you to TEARS!

Joanna B. said...

oh wow. you lost me at SOS.