Brand new tennies, adidas socks, GAP boxers, plaid shorts and NPU t-shirt. (I just realized all of this-including backpack- were purchased in Chicago with that ridiculous 25% sales tax! What was I thinking?)
I love how his backpack is as big as he is!
He was totally embarrassed by this time!I think I may be infamous at my neighborhood elementary school. Of course, everybody knows our family because both of the girls went there and then later, much much later, Abe went there. So it was no surprise when I saw Abe's kindergarten teacher today and she stopped me. She wanted me to know that she thought of me this morning. She said she will always remember how I struggled and cried on Abe's first day of kindergarten. AND I told her that I saw a survey where 37% of mommy's cry when they take their child to kindergarten. So there!
Besides, that is so old news. Today, I was perfectly fine. I'm saving those tears for next week when Annie goes to college.
1 comment:
Wow, it seems so early to be back in school. We're on vacation! Are you serious about the 25% sales tax?! I can't believe anyone would shop there. MN has no sales tax on clothing. Come see us next time you need to make a big shopping haul. Plus then we can go eat a fab crepe and then get sick on the airbender! And then there's IKEA....
Post a Comment