Monday, March 16, 2009

We're moving!

Not really - but it sure feels like it. Our windows are coming today (finally!) and we had to take all blinds and curtains off of 23 windows. Yep. 23 windows. This process required a ladder since our windows are so stinkin' tall. Then we had to move all of our furniture inside the room so it was all away from our windows. And then I took some pictures off the wall (there may be some hammering and I didn't want them to fall off). And then I took my favorite humongous mirror down "just in case." This reminds me of our entire house floor covering redo.

I asked Randy since I could see exactly what our neighbors were watching on their TV from our bathroom window did that mean they could see me as well? I was really wishing he had left the shade on the bathroom window until after my morning shower.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Don't scare me like that!! I thought you were really moving.