Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Silver

And it takes no time to fall in love
But it takes you years to know what love is
-Life is Wonderful - Jason Mraz

I really didn't put enough thought into getting married. Does anybody? It's kinda like having a baby. Who really knows what that means until those babies are in middle school?

Randy and I have two extreme personalities. He is uber content and I am a type A rule follower who refuses to fail. We drive each other nuts but at the end of the day we must even each other out.

Cheers! Here's to 25 more years!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

That's incredible!

Smuddpie said...

Wow. That doesn't seem possible, what with you only being 29 and all. Congratulations to you both! We will celebrate 18 this year and I was 18 when we met. That doesn't seem possible either. His trial period is almost up. I just may decide to keep him around on a permanent basis. ;)