Things just seem off in my life. I have no idea why. It could be because we are "in between" seasons and the one we are on the edge of (lots of snow in the forecast) is the one I hate! The older I get the more I am aware of how the weather really plays a part in my mood.
Chloe had a haircut yesterday. She is totally deaf. She can't get up in the blazer so I have to lift her. She is getting very old and she is really showing her age. I told Abe I would take him to Wal-Mart so he could pick her out a new collar. I have a feeling her days are numbered.
Abe was letting his hair grow. He has enough hair for two kids. It was at an awkward length and between his stickin' up wavy hair and his really big two front teeth it was just too much for mamma to handle. Now he has a brand new haircut but I feel like his bangs are too long. I guess we'll have to go and see Luke again.
Speaking of Abe, he has had a stomach ache since Monday night. It's about to put mamma over the edge. He says it's a 10 on a scale from 1 to 10. He stayed home Tuesday. By mid afternoon he seemed fine. He has no fever. No throwing up. No bathroom issues. Nothing. Just a tummy ache. He went to school yesterday. He came home and crawled into bed. He slept for 2 1/2 hours. That means he doesn't feel good. Still a tummy ache! I tried to get him into the dr. This is what the nurse said, "If it's that bad take him the ER we don't have time to see him today." That was lovely. So now we have an appointment for today at 3:45. We've pressed all the important places (ie: lower left side) and it just hurts EVERYWHERE! We went over all the other "nerve" stuff, too. Are kids teasing him? Picking on him? Teacher problems? Nothing! I would like to blame it on gluten but since we've had him tested for Celiac and it was negative I cannot. I have no idea what it could be.
I was supposed to have a haircut of my own last Monday. Because of Spring Break it was moved back two weeks. My sister-in-law told me she hasn't had a haircut since May. LAST MAY! I am very impressed because her hair looks really good! I thought about challenging myself to see how long I could go but I now know 8 weeks is too long in between haircuts for my two strands of hair. Tomorrow is my lucky day. I can hardly wait.
1 comment:
I'm out on the dog issues, and little boys growing out their hair, but I can sure empathize with the two super-huge front teeth. Why can't the baby teeth just hold on until their face is big enough to handle those ginormous teeth?!
Post a Comment