First, it's a very social experience. You see people you never ever see. You get to catch up on what's been going on in their life. THEN they want to know what has been going on in MY life. Believe me - not enough time for that. This is really bad if you are in a hurry or an introvert (like me) because there is no such thing as a quick trip to Wal-Mart. It is even painfully worse when Randy is along. He can spend hours in their just visiting. Just talkin'. Just catching up with every. single. person. we. see. I am not kidding. You think I am? umm.... I am not.
Second, you can
Since doing the grocery game we hardly ever go to Wal-Mart. If we do it is for something specific so I don't get the chance to just cruise the isles anymore.
Before Christmas I looked high and low in Wichita for a Moppine and could not find one anywhere. Of course, I didn't know what it was called but I had seen Rachael use one. Who knew? In my short walk from the humidifier isle to the birthday card isle I was amazed to see a display of Rachael Ray Moppines!
Don't know what a Moppine is? Click here. I'm sure you will want one, too!
3 comments:
Wowsers - that is so cool. I MUST have one. I'll have Adam pick one up when he's in Mac at work - because we DO NOT EVER step foot in our walmart!
I SAW those the other day when I was there and wondered if anyone liked them! I just might have to pick up one as well!
Kristi...I never step foot in your Wal Mart, either. Talk about insanity!!
I swear, Stephanie....I have learned more useful information on your blog than I have in the whole of my tv watching.
First of all, five people in my family received a remote/outlet adapter for Christmas. AND now I have learned about the kitchen towel that serves as a pot holder and has its own little loop for hanging up to dry! Who would have guessed!!!!!! Wish I would have invented that one.
Thanks for sharing! Love your blog!
Sheri
Post a Comment