Do you remember this? Ever since I got that stupid Kitchenaid dishwasher I have been pre-washing and then re-washing when the dishwasher is finished. Is it too much to ask for clean dishes? No coffee stains? No stuck on food to my drinking glasses? Plates that are sparking clean?
We have had every part imaginable replaced (warranty - thank goodness!) and now I want a new dishwasher. We have went round and round with the small hometown appliance store we purchased this from. I only purchased Kitchenaid because they had the refrigerator that would fit into my teeny tiny built in spot. So much for matching appliances. I don't ever want another Kitchenaid again. If Randy can't talk small hometown appliance store into a complete replacement tomorrow, what ever will I do? We (especially Randy) work so hard and when our purchases are lemons I get so MAD!
Is nothing built to last anymore? Is nothing built to work in the first place?
2 comments:
My advice? Don't by a Whirlpool Quiet Wash Plus. I have to do the selfsame thing at my house that you are doing at yours!
What's the deal? Should we have to settle for this?
Post a Comment