Thursday, January 22, 2009

at recess he'll go get hisself a deer or a turkey or maybe a pheasant


Plan B?

In Real Simple magazine they have a section for different uses for every day items. Do you happen to have an extra pair of hearing protectors laying around? We did. We had been racking our brain for years as to what to do with those things during off-hunting season. Now we know!

Abe is going to wear these while he is working on his papers at school. You know - to block out the sound of his classmates. The ones who talk to themselves or count out loud on their fingers. Oh! That IS my child who does that! I guess they will block out whatever other noises may distract an eight year old boy sitting in his third grade class who can't concentrate. At first, I thought he was totally kidding and then I found out that kids actually do wear these!

Had these been around when I was in third grade - I may be able to do math myself today.

No comments: