Friday, January 16, 2009

blah blah blah

Not sure what I've been doing all week but I can tell you what I haven't been doing.

I haven't cooked since Tuesday. I haven't done laundry or gone through the stack of mail on my kitchen island. Our beds aren't made, either. Yesterday, Abe and I took a nap. He slept for 3 hours (and was still in bed for the night before 8:45) and I slept for 2 hours. My accounting II class started last night and it kicked my butt. I don't care much about par stock or treasured stock or preferred or even common stock. I still need to find healthy snack donations for Abe's classroom for Wellness Wednesday's and 6 dozen cinnamon rolls for the chili dinner on Thursday. I have coupons running out of my ears that need cut and filed. My house is freezing cold. Randy has been working until 7:00.

All I want to do is go to the theater and see a movie with a big bucket of popcorn and coke. Wanna go?

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

yes, yes, yes.

Joanna B. said...

a. I'm not really sure what the problem is...is one actually supposed to cut and file coupons? I suppose one should also take down one's Christmas decorations.

b. So refreshing to know that somewhere in the country, people know and understand that chili should always be served with cinnamon rolls.

Casey said...

I wanna come, too! Do you need M to bake a pan of cinnamon rolls? I'm sure she'd be happy to...

Stephanie said...

I think we should do a girls movie night. Joanna - when will you be in town? I got off the hook with the rolls. My co-room mom made all 6 dozen yesterday. Bless her heart!