A few weeks ago Abe decided on his Halloween costume. Obi Wan Kenobi. I thought that was perfect. Since then, he has been dying to go to Target to get it. Last weekend when we went to grab it I could not get myself to spend the $39.00!!!! I made the decision that we will have to find it on E-Bay.
A week later I am getting very nervous. The costumes that he wants are going for over fifty bucks PLUS shipping. Annie reminded me that her and Abby NEVER EVER had a store bought costume for Halloween. She wore Randy's painter overalls and carried a paint bucket for her candy and for several years (as long as it fit - she tells me) she wore my highschool cheerleading outfit.
What are the chances that Abe will agree that it would be cool to be a yell leader in a skirt and sweater?
1 comment:
thinkin' not. but while you're on the search, could you figure out something for my boys?
Post a Comment