Him: Did they have the "Great Pumpkin" on TV when you were little?
Me: Yes.
Him: Did you watch it?
Me: Yes I did.
Him: Was it the same one?
Me: Yes it was.
Him: No. What I mean is was it different?
Me: No. It was the same.
Him: No. You don't know what I mean. Was it a different Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin when you were my age?
Me: It was the same one we are watching together right now.
Him: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! You didn't watch this exact same one when you were a kid!
Me: I did. The exact same one. We are watching the one and only Great Pumpkin.
Him: Ok. Now what about Charlie Brown Christmas? Is that a remake?
1 comment:
We watched Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin too!!!
AND,
I tried talking to Abe on the phone while he was watching it and I could completely tell he wasn't paying attention to a thing I was saying!
Post a Comment