- Breakfast at Neighbors Cafe. (Fancy Browns are gluten free and I have had no repercussions eating them)
- Picked up a few bargains at the new Walgreens
- Filled up with gas
- Went to a weird garage sale. Didn't buy a thing.
- Went to look at an enclosed trailer for Randy. It had already sold. Even though the man had told Randy he would call him with a price. Turned out he sold it to a trailer dealer just yesterday.
- Painted pottery with Abe and my mom.
- We took our window air out of our bedroom. Even though we have central air, it's about 10 degrees warmer upstairs. I like to be COLD when I am sleeping.
- Cleaned 2 bathrooms.
- My dad and Abe realized I have a song on my I-pod with inappropriate language.
- My dad made me a Spoon Ring. My dad rocks!
- Went with Abe to put in the neighbors dogs and feed fish.
- 1 load of laundry. I did well keeping up with that this week.
- Had an entire conversation with my friend on Blackberry Messenger :-)
- Cleaned out my expired coupons and clipped many more and filed them.
- Was a taste tester for a new pumpkin drink at the coffee shop. It was delish, BTW!
- Worked 2 hours on an online photo album. (This stuff stresses me out)
- Randy and I decided to paint the kitchen. I have had a red kitchen for over 8 years. Now it's GREEN!
- Walked 3 miles with my mom.
- Realized, on my walk @ 8:00, I had not eaten since the hashbrowns @ 9:00.
- Played Bananagrams. Won one and lost one.
- Ran to Wal-Mart at midnight for M&M's. Tried to go through McDonald's for a diet coke but there were 10 cars ahead of me in line and the line NEVER moved.
- It is officially Saturday. That was my Friday in a nutshell.
P.S. Happy Birthday Pam!!!
2 comments:
You randomly decided to paint your kitchen? Where did all that spontaneity come from??
Honestly we have been talking about it for some time so it was not as random as it appears. But we were not planning on Friday.
Post a Comment