I told my parents to keep their eyes out for mine OR a new one. They travel to Branson frequently and for some reason a spoon ring seems like a Silver Dollar City kinda thing. My dad (being his usual self) mentioned that HE could make her a spoon ring. They just happened to have a box of old spoons just sitting around.
If you know my dad you know that he could make just about anything. He was my go-to guy for any and every project I had growing up (these days, too) I had the coolest puppet theater out of an old box fan and I had a great barbie bed that was made with big screws and countless other fabulous things that my dad created. With love. Just for me. He could even make something out of nothing. My brother and I would love, Love, LOVE when he would hoe roads in our dirt garden for our little cars and trucks. We would travel those roads for hours.
It was still a wonderful surprise when he brought me over the most authentic and beautiful spoon rings. I love mine and Annie will, too.
Thanks Pops!
No comments:
Post a Comment