I met Randy 31 years ago on October 24. I am forever grateful that he picked me off of Main Street.
Our first baby had a due date in October (which turned into November).
I love the cool weather coming off of hot summers.
My favorite colors are orange and red and the trees on my street just happen to be brilliant orange and fire red right now! I think we live on the prettiest street in town in October (actually every month). Now is a great time to go for a drive through older neighborhoods with old trees. They are so beautiful.
I also love scarecrows and pumpkins.
Here is the outside of my house - all decked out for fall.
I got this scarecrow many moons ago. This year I finally had to put him in new clothes. I won't lie - sometimes he scares ME. I think there is a man in our backyard.
This plant is left over from summer. I'm not sure what it is but it is prettiest now in the cool weather.
I am crazy over pink. For the record - Randy resisted painting this for a very long time.
My handy dandy handyman lined our sidewalk with bricks. Who knew it would make such an impact?
I found these old urns at garage sales. I love that the paint is chipping off.
No comments:
Post a Comment