I love Anthropologie. It is a good thing there is not one down the street from me because I would have to go in daily. Abby is so kind to taxi me to several different ones on my trips to Chicago.
As much as I enjoy going there I don't actually purchase much. (I have splurged on their Volcano candle. It is my all time favorite scent.) I like that their things are retro and vintage looking.
I always wonder why I would pay dollars for something that I can find for pennies. I also love the thrill of the hunt. As much as instant gratification sometimes works well in some instances - I'm still the girl who loves Christmas Eve so much more than Christmas day. Anticipation is a gift.
I'm going to tell you my secret on how to make your house look and feel like the Anthropologie store without spending much money.
If I was in the store today I would for sure want this:
( I have a thing for cute small bowls)
It's not very expensive. $12.00, In my world, twelve bucks here - twelve bucks there, adds up very fast.
I found this and I feel it is just as cute if not cuter:
I scored this at the thrift store for 50 cents. LOVE it!!

2 comments:
the bowl is better! great blogging! looking forward to all of your tips!
Can I still read your blog if I don't even know what Anthropologie is?? Someday I will crawl out of the hole I live in...
Post a Comment