Annie sent me a text and was very excited. She is at a graphic design conference and heard a speaker give this advice.
"What you are doing to procrastinate from what you really should be doing is what you should be doing for a living."
It's perfect advice for her just starting out her grown-up life. I mean - she's got the entire world at her feet to be whatever she wants to be.
I want to apply that wisdom to my life in some way. I think it's terrific even if I can't turn back the hands of time and be 21 again.
I love reading blogs and the blogs I visit over and over are decorating and cooking/baking blogs. So I am going to give it a go.
Thanks for stopping by.
I'll can't wait to see you tomorrow!
3 comments:
Yay! Good to have you back!!
Cant' wait....
I wish I was sipping my coffee and working on my sermon on your porch right now :)
Post a Comment