Our little camper! Nuff said about that!
My buffet from the Opera House garage sale. The door fell off when we brought it into the house and Randy said he would not pay me two plug nickels for the thing. In the end he made it look like a million bucks!
 |
| Randy and Annie recovered this chair. It was gold velvet. Last summer that was vintage - cool. This summer that was ugly It will be going to a new home in Manhattan next week. Boo! |
 |
| Annie painted a record album for Grandma's birthday. Of course, to make things even I got one, too! |
Paint by number - my serving tray! There is only one person in my life who would understand "number shopping." Pam and I went on the hunt for the perfect number! She found the perfect #3 at the hardware store for me. Her and I are "2 peas in a pod." No pun intended.
 |
| More paint by numbers. I have had this stool for 25 years and it has been orange and red. I have an obsession with numbers. Could you tell? Everytime Randy is painting he asks me "why number so and so?" Really? Are you serious? Don't be asking me that. I have no answer. |
3 comments:
I totally don't get the number thing. Am I missing something obvious here? Do tell!
The September 2010 issue of Family Circle has a great article, with photos of decorating with numbers and letters. I swear, you should have supplied the photos! Take a look, it's a good article and might inspire you!
So much fun!! Looks great!
Post a Comment