I realize that I never wear yellow. Yellow seems like it should be on a swimsuit cover up. I have a new shirt that is very summery yellow. I am wearing it today for the first time. It has made me happy today. Maybe there is truth to that "color controlling your emotions" theory. Who can be sad when they are walking Sunshine?
I really love nutella. I have been having it every single day for lunch on a rice cake. Yummo! I noticed today that the rice cake had an allergy warning on the package. It said "may contain soy or wheat." HUH? The only ingredient is rice. I don't know whether the allergy label laws are helpful or if they make the food industry go way overboard. How am I to take that??
It is HOT! Despite the intense heat, yesterday I was thankful for three little things that occurred at the same time in my life
- Ice cold airconditiong in my blazer
- Ice cold Route 44 Cherry Limeade Slushy
- "Little Red Corvette" blaring from my car stereo
My flowers are awful. The heat is just beating them up. Every May when I am planting new flowers I know that the day will come (today - actually) when I am ready to pull them all out and call it good. It always seems so far off in the future and then WHAM! It's here. Time to pull the flowers.
I am sore today from my Y Pump class. I am sore in very strange spots.
I don't diet but I have stopped eating any snack that would come out of a box. Or out of a plastic bag. We'll see how that works for me. I have high expectations. I hope I'm not disappointed.
I am looking for the perfect pair of cowboy boots. I am returning yet another pair. I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Someday I will find them. I want it to be sooner than later.
I heard about a book called Moloka'i. Nobody I know has heard of it. However, today I read a review about in on a random blog. That there was my sign. I think it is strange when that kind of stuff happens but I love it.
I accidentally dialed a wrong number (does anybody do that on purpose?) and it was awkward for several reasons. I hope they did not think I did that on purpose (does anybody do that on purpose?) because I was trying to call my brother and got two numbers mixed up. In some ways life was so much simpler before caller ID.
No comments:
Post a Comment