I have my first guest blogger. Abe has been spending the summer with Aunt Sarah. Here is a recap from this week that she sent me on facebook. I have added my thoughts in red. I only wish Aunt Sarah had been keeping me posted all summer long!
On the way to TKD on Monday,
I said, "this is going to be cole and abe's last year at Roosevelt and I am so sad"
Abe says, "i cannot wait for next summer!"
I said, "why?"
Abe says, "because I am going to get my cell phone!"
Me: I'm not sure who Abe will be calling or texting. However he still talks non stop about his own cell phone.
This morning as Abe and I are sitting on the porch watching Annie work
I said, "do you think you might paint some with Annie next summer?"
Abe says, "no, I am going to be working in our shop"
I said, "oh, what shop?"
Abe said, "the one we are getting ready to buy really soon, to redo stuff and sell it"
I said, "that will be fun"
Abe says, "you can babysit kids at our shop, Aunt Sarah"
I said, "great, can you be in charge of the lunch menu!"
Me: Everyday I say how I want to open my own shop. I have so much junk to get rid of and I keep bringing more home. Lunchtime is an issue with all those kids. I do not think that there is one thing that all of them like. You throw in the peanut allergy and celiac - I'm not sure how Aunt Sarah did it all summer.
About 30 minutes ago,
Abe says, "Aunt Sarah, guess what? I just defeated Kung Fu Panda!"
I said, "Great!"
Moral of the story...Abe has BIG plans for next summer and you might consider his plan, because here at the Boese house it is ALL about Kung Fu Panda ; )
Me: All Abe wants is an X-Box. Thanks to both of his uncles for the encouragement. My thoughts have always been once we get the cool stuff at our house it won't be fun anymore at the Aunt and Uncles house. Right? RIGHT??
1 comment:
RIGHT!! It's what we said about the wii. But then we got one anyway! Here is what we found - it's not as much about the gaming system as it is the really cool games. So, as long as you don't have the same games at both houses, you will still be set!
Post a Comment