Remember this? Now we have 5 babies! When we got bunny number two last summer - Randy thought we were getting two males OR two females. What does he know anyways? Let me tell you! He knows nothing about bunnies.
When we got our dishwasher (see here) there was a slotted organizer on the silverware basket. I promptly took that annoying thing off and stuck it in a junk drawer. When we were at a neighbors Friday night she was loading her dishwasher. She had that divider on her silverware basket and how cool it was! All of her silverware was separate and not all nestled together. I went home and promptly dug mine out and stuck it on. Thank goodness it wasn't one of those things I had given away to Save-and-Share or trashed because that would have been so typical of me.
I have exactly three Accounting II classes left. My brain is totally sick and tired of it. I sat down last night to do my homework and I ain't got nothin'. I looked at it and scribbled some numbers down and shut my book. Tonight I will attempt it again. What is wrong with me?? I am so done with that class.
Abby was accepted into North Park Seminary. We are so happy for her. Abby and school are like the energizer bunny. She will keep going and going and going. And when she is finished I am guessing her job will be at a school.
No comments:
Post a Comment