Tuesday, April 28, 2009

almost finished

Two days and I am done with my college class. Two semesters of accounting just about did this old brain in! I'm glad I did it but I will be more glad when it is Friday morning and it is over!

Abby is on countdown to graduation. That means we are on countdown to go to Chicago. Next week will be a huge milestone and I can hardly wait.

Annie is almost finished with her freshman year at K-State. To say this year flew by would be an understatement. Before we know it we will be going to her graduation!

Two grown up girls and one almost 9 year old boy. It really is a wonderful (and strange) place to be.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I gave you an award on my blog...it is called the Kreativ Blogger Award. It is for fun, so do not feel pressured to complete the requirements.
Nancy