Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Checking in or quiet possibly I am checking out

It seems like I am busy as ever. I just can't pinpoint (no pun intended) with what.

I think I have a dairy or casein allergy. A lot of celiac patients have a casein intolerance and so it's not as hypochondriac as it seems. I have been in complete denial for sometime because for goodness sakes! I have already cut out gluten. I am not a milk drinker or a cheese eater- but I love yogurt (it makes me feel not so good, though) and cheese IN recipes. This may be the thing that pushes me over the edge. So I decided to take an alternative route. I have visited the other side. The side of alternative treatment.

I feel like I'm walking a fine line between thinking I have went off the deep end and trying to have some sort of faith in something that I think is absolutely ridiculous. But I also think that maybe God has led me in this direction. I have no other explanation.

I am on day 6 of homeopathic treatment (at least that is what I think it is). I have eaten chocolate chips and soaked my left heel. Next up? Acupuncture.

I always thought that I was a "normal" person, whatever that means! Why do I have all these food issues? What have I done wrong? It was always so bizarre that Abby had so many food allergies when Randy and I were perfectly fine. Fine being a relative term.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, now I remember what I wanted to ask you! It was about your hippy treatment!

Stephanie said...

I am listening....