I am black or white.
I am all or nothing.
I am in or out.
I am happy or sad.
I am right or wrong.
I am hot or cold.
I am not a middle of the road person.
I don't know how that would be.
I over analyze or
I don't give it a second thought.
Love me or hate me.
I blog or I don't blog.
I think I'll write about the our bookclub book. The Girls from Ames.
A group of women (just a few years older than myself - whata ya know!) are friends from grade school and still today. There were parts I loved. Mostly the time in which it took place. I could relate to that. Highschool in the 80's. The music was the best. Anyways, while reading the book I had a facebook friend request from my best friend from third grade. (Timely, I thought) She moved away that summer. Her life was tragic. She said I was the best friend an 8 year old girl could ever have. That meant a lot to me. I wonder if it's easier to be an 8 year old friend than an adult friend. I'm gonna say yes. Today - I'm picky. I over analyze. I want it all and then I don't have enough of myself to put into it. Don't go out and get the book. Or check it out from the library. It wasn't that great.
Maybe tomorrow - I'll think of something fun and exciting to write about. I dream of Jeanne or Gilligans Island. Am I Ginger or Maryann? Why can't I live in a cozy bottle?
Until then - good day!
1 comment:
Love you!! :o)
Post a Comment