Do you ever do something and then right after ask yourself
(because I talk to myself absolutely always)
"WHAT WAS I THINKING?"
Case In Point:
My dashboard had a warning that was in RED letters
"REAR TAILGATE OPEN"
so I said to myself
(because I talk to myself absolutely always)
"AFTER I get pulled INTO the garage I will make sure it is latched all the way."
This is the point - that had I been thinking instead of talking to myself - I would have SEEN instead of HEARD what was about to happen.
**insert the sound of metal and wooden garage here**
hmmm.....maybe - possibly - OK probably -
To be most certain
I forgot to shut the back tailgate after unloading groceries.
If I have heard my husband say it once I have it heard it thousands of times.....
They don't call those idiot lights for nothing
No comments:
Post a Comment