We're going to the woods.
Ok. I'm kidding.
We ARE getting ready to go on a camping trip.
Which feels like the woods.....
Because I feel like I need to bring everything with me or we just won't survive.
My lists are numerous.
My lists are long.
We are camping just the four of us.
So if we forget something.....
Or realize there is something we didn't even think about....
We can't beg, borrow or steal from fellow campers.
Well, at least not people who know us.
Which makes me analyze my lists.
I don't want to forget anything.
I made a master list of what to pack.
I made a list of my menus.
I made a list for my grocery shopping trip.
I feel prepared.
What do you think I will forget?
3 comments:
Towels. We are always short on towels...beach towels, shower towels, hand towels, kitchen towels, paper towels. And bags. You can't have too many bags. Bags for the water, bags for the shower house, bags for the food...bags. There you go. Good luck
I think you are forgetting that there is an ALCO 7 minutes away!! :) Have fun!
I am anxious to hear how this trip goes :).
Post a Comment