This is my mom (left) and her best friend Bonnie. We always camped with several families and Bonnie and her husband actually shared our tent!
Another picture of our campsite. My dad built that white cupboard for mom to haul all of her groceries in. My brother is giving my Uncle Mel bunny ears. That is my mom standing.
This is the tent where 4 adults and 2 kids slept. (we did not take Chad camping) My mom is standing and that is me posing for the camera. I noticed that we were all wearing jeans and jeans were hanging on the clothes line in the back. The picture was dated 5/31/1976.
My brother and me. Don't you love those knee socks? And the fact that I am three years older yet we are the same height??
I read lots and lots of books while camping. I LOVE my tennies!

3 comments:
It looks like Annie sitting in that tree.
These are great pictures! Camping was a little more 'roughing it' back then! Would that be my cousin Bonnie?
Rhonda - it IS your cousin Bonne and camping was actually camping back then!
Post a Comment